Tuesday, June 26, 2018

courage

Therefore, my beloved brothers, be firm, steadfast, always fully devoted to the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. 
1 Corinthians 15: 58 

Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong. 
Your every act should be done with love.
1 Corinthians 16: 13-14



image by brett jordan


Dear God, give me courage, 
for perhaps I lack it more than anything else.

I need courage before men against their threats 
and against their seductions.

I need courage to bear unkindness, 
mockery, contradiction.

I need courage to fight against the devil,
against terrors and troubles, temptations, 
attractions, darkness and false lights, 
against tears, depression, and above all fear.

I need Your help, dear God.

Strengthen me with Your love and Your grace.

Console me with Your blessed Presence 
and grant me the courage to persevere 
until I am with You forever in heaven.


Prayer For Courage - Prayers - Catholic Online






         faith 
                      hope 
                                    love




No comments:

Post a Comment